Monday, May 4, 2020

Life Changing QUOTES


 "Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people."
- William Butler Yeats

 "Patience is a necessary ingredient of genius. "
- Benjamin Disraeli

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe. "
- Albert Einstein

" I don’t have a bank account, because I don’t know my mother’s maiden name."
- Paula Poundstone

 "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. "
- Socrates

"Knowledge is power. "
- Hobbes

"A wise man knows more than he tells, and a fool tells more than he knows. "
- Samuel Johnson

 "Success demands two things: confidence and regular practice. "
- Khaptad Swami

 "I do not fear a bit to have my army fight with any army of the world; but my heart beats with fear when I heard about the Gorkhalis. "
- Kaizer William (German emperor)

"A man becomes great by thoughts not by caste."
- Laxmi Prasad Devkota

THANK YOU !!

0 comments: